Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I almost have zero time to right anything. We have been trying to have zone P day on for the last three weeks, but the only day it has ever snowed has been on monday!!!!!! It drives me absolutely nuts. Anyway I am so glad to hear about all your missionary experiences it really sounds like the work is hastening over there. That is what being Christ like is all about. Reading it brought a smile to my face. I am convinced that the only true motivator is love. Love for your family love for your neighbors and a love for you God. Dad you are awesome that is some true fellowship action right there. One of the reasons why missionaries have to be so bold is because they don't have the time to take their investigators out on a three hour fishing trip haha. Thats why the members are so crucial to hastening the work, because specific missionaries won't always be around to be that strong friend that every soul needs, but the members can. Nice Work!!                       By the way I do remember hiding behind the door that one time and I apologize haha. I was a coward and I promise I won't ever do that again. I have queswtrion Dad How did your mission change you? and how are you applying those changes to your life today? I wonder because I want my mission to change me and when I get back I want to make my old missionary self proud.                                                                                                      I sent a letter your way and you should be getting it this week sometime. I think I asked some questions in there so just respond to them in the next email. Tell Cornet that his post made me laugh and thank everybody else for the B day wishes!              Last night I decided that I absolutely love missionary work. All my fears and anxiety's about approaching people, teaching lessons, challenging investigators to do hard things, and challenging myself to do hard things are gone.I may have made the first couple of weeks in my emails seem like everything was good and great. But the truth is that they weren't; being thrown into the mission was like putting a gold fish in electrically charged water. I was completely shocked and my left eye still twitches sometimes for the experience ahaha seriously though it hasn't gone away. But it has only gotten better. I have been really pushing my self to be an effective tool in the lords hands. The differences between a paint brush and a paint sprayer are vast. They do the same thing, but the sprayer is worlds more effective, (right Kyle?) I'm a week shy of being gone from home for 2 months. If I came back home today you might be surprised at who I have become. I can only imagine what 2 years will do.                              I love you all soooooooooooo much stay strong and Hasten the work- Love Elder Wagner 

No comments:

Post a Comment