Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MTC Life


Hey all! I was about 90% sure Kyle would get engaged before the semester was out and I’m so happy I was right. They will be great together :) I never found out what happened to my companion. If he is not here it is probably for a good reason. So I found other elders going to Richmond Virginia there is 5 in all including me, except the total number of people heading to the mission is 19... do the math, there are a lot of sister missionaries. I sat and ate with the MTC president and he said that the number of boys to girls is almost 1 for 1. Pretty crazy and cool at the same time. Me and my companion were made zone leaders. We have to help and advice other missionaries as they go through this unique process, which is weird to me because I think I am  the one who needs the most help ha ha. It really is a blessing though to cheer and lift people up. I went to the Temple today it was absolutely huge! I think I got lost about every 5 seconds. The first 4 days of the MTC were pretty rough and I realized that I have a lot of changing to do before I can help change anybody else. In the end though being here has taught me so many valuable lessons mainly getting over my pride and loving my companion. Imagine me... now imagine the opposite of me... That’s my companion. He has really taught me a lot though. Oh some important info. I can call you at the salt lake  airport except it will be pretty early in the morning on the 12th. So if you hear the phone ringing at 4 in the morning answer it. I don't really know any of the details. I'm so glad that everyone is happy and doing well I love you all and pray for you often –
Elder Wagner  

P.S. Make sure you don't burn down the house while I'm gone I had a dream that happened and it wasn't pleasant. 


Oh one more thing. I found a way to send you guys pictures so next Friday Expect some! It will probably take a little longer to upload them so next week I will answer just one question so I have time to send you some pics.

Oh and let Kyle know I like the string thing.

Hey Dad I have been thinking about you a lot. I can't express how good of a father you were and still are to me. Sometimes when I'm about to fall asleep I think of a young dashing Elder Charles Wagner walking around the MTC. I am grateful for that sacrifice you made and now that I am here I realize that it was not a sacrifice, but a blessing to your family for generations to come. Thank you for that.    
  To Kysa honestly I can't even remember what I told you haha but I am sure it was good advice so yes keep at it! I love you Mom and Dad so much stay strong and make each other laugh its the only thing that has kept me sane and I don't want to come home to a bunch of crazy people ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment